Welcome to North Texas Foot & Ankle Specialists (NTFAS).
Come experience the difference at NTFAS where we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of care and services in a professional and friendly environments.
Our physicians are dedicated to educating our patients about their foot care needs and strive to provide the best podiatric care on a personal basis. We are located in the heart of Denton, Texas in historic Downtown Square to serve and meet the diverse community needs of the City of Denton and surrounding areas.
The doctors at North Texas Foot and Ankle Specialists are well trained in all aspects of podiatric medicine and foot and ankle surgery. We provide state-of-the art foot and ankle treatments.
Our practice offers the following services to our patients:
- Comprehensive care of foot and ankle disorders
- Corrective and reconstructive foot and ankle surgery
- Wound care
- Treatment of athletic injuries
- Biomechanical analysis and functional orthotic (arch support) fabrication
- Diabetic foot care
- Fitting and dispensing of therapeutic diabetic shoes
- Onsite nerve conduction study
- Onsite vascular testing
- Digital X-ray
- Electronic medical records
- Electrical ablation for plantar verucca (warts)
Medical and surgical treatment of:
- Arch Disorders
- Arthritis of Foot & Ankle
- Athletic Injuries
- Ankle Sprains
- Burning Pain
- Corns and Calluses
- Crush Injury
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Diabetic limb Salvage
- Flat feet
- Forefoot & Rearfoot trauma
- Heel Pain
- Heel Spurs
- Ingrown Toenails
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Poor Circulation
- Reconstructive Foot Surgery
- Soft Tissue Masses and Tumors
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
- Tendon and Joint Pain
We welcome patients looking for a second opinion.